Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday in the park....

Today starts the hubby's first day of a week long vacay for him. :) So now I have the 4 kids and him at home for the week. E-gads. lol. For our first official outing, we went to a local park. It was SO MUCH FUN. I got some great pics, I am so thrilled. We only spent 2 hrs there, but the kids are well worn out. YIPPEEE! Except, so is the husband. boo. But, that's understandable, the poor guy is up at 1:30am everyday to get ready for work. BLECH.


It's thundering and lightening out like crazy now. Who would have thought that 2 hrs ago? Not me. I had wanted to get the firepit out and make s'mores with the kids, but we had to settle for ice cream sandwiches. They aren't too disappointed, so that's good. 

I'm hoping this week will be a good one and that we accomplish a few things as well. It was so nice to be able to relax and have fun and not worry about anything that needed to get done today. I LOVE days like this; I wish we had more!


 Can you tell that my oldest HATES having pics taken right now? Geesh, he's bad about it.
 
She refused to leave, so this was the only way we could get her out of the park...lol. Gotta love the fact that she's coming up on 3 years old... lol.

I'm off to put the kiddos to bed. I have a feeling that the hubby is already sleeping...

No comments: