Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blog Envy

Right now, I have blog envy. I know, I know, it's not good. I have found a few blogs that I LOVE. I wake up thinking about them and go to bed thinking about them. Some of these women out there are GENIUSES. Seriously. I LOVE their ideas, so creative!

I am stalking one blog right now. lol, not really, but I have spent 2 days looking at a bunch of her stuff. I have a lot of ideas running through my head right now, like the fact that at some point, I would love to make my island into a beaded base and butcher block......or that I need to put something above my BORING fireplace... I don't want a mirror there. I want either canvas pics or molding or something. Just not what I have right now. lol.

I want to have lots of followers, too! lol. I want people to read my blog and feel the same emotions I feel when I read some of theirs. Or not. Whatever the case may be.

Needless to say, today I have a bad case of Dragon Ass. I'm sitting here, drinking my Chai Tea (which is a new fave of mine, btw) and brainstorming. Meanwhile, I have loads of laundry to be put away, chicken thawing, trash to take out, dishes to unload and load and a whole list of other things. It's kinda gloomy outside which doesn't help!

I hope this gets better before I have to hit the gym tonight with my trainer...


No comments: