Friday, March 11, 2011

Gym Gym Gym and more gym

Creative juices/thoughts are still flowing, but this week has been full of appointments, etc. I haven't had much time to do anything. I'm trying to go to the gym every day. So, for instance, Tues and Thursday, my days went like this: Wake up, get kids ready for school, drop the older 2 off at 8:30-8:40, take the soon2be 5 yo to speech therapy at 9. It's over @ 9:30, come home, eat something, get changed for the gym. Be at the gym by 10:30, exercise for an hour, get home about 11:45 or 12. Shower, eat lunch, run to Home Depot or Lowe's or wherever. Come home. Clean for an hour, stretch, etc. Go pick up the 2 older boys, come home, cook dinner, get kids ready for bed, clean up etc etc. CRAZINESS.

Today is my day to "relax". Well, really to catch up. We leave for the gym in 30 mins and then when I get home, I have to catch up on laundry and other chores that have fallen to the wayside... lol.

It has paid off--going to the gym AND watching what I am eating. 3.2 lb loss so far since Monday, really. :) I have to get off of here and get changed!

No comments: