Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Weigh in #3




Well....somehow I managed to....
LOSE ANOTHER TWO lbs!!!

I about jumped for joy! lol. Despite eating BBQ, cole slaw, baked beans, 2 strawberry daiquiris, and ice cream cake on Saturday! The scale actually went down!! I have lost a total of 11 lbs. ELEVEN. I'm hoping to lose 25 more by the time school starts in 10 weeks. Yes, TEN weeks and YES, 25 lbs. 

I never thought that weighing in would have this effect on me. I almost feel like an addict needing a fix. I thought about not going today because I was worried about the scale, but then I thought, naw, I owe it to myself and I should OWN it. This is all about being honest, right? I knew I didn't track well last week and I knew there had been times where I made bad choices. 

So with this weight loss, I have also lost another daily point. I'm hoping I won't notice it too much. It's just ONE point, right? We'll see.

No comments: