Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Weekend Escapades

Waiting for MeMaw to get here.

So...Friday afternoon, ok, around 5pm, my mom arrived to pick up the kids for an overnight deal. After she picked them up, John and I actually got to go out to dinner!! WOOT. lol. We went to 54th Street Grill since we had never been there before. I didn't choose to wisely and when I got home, my stomach hurt for 3 hours. Can you say, "Please don't eat Gringo dip and that huge Chicken sandwich?"

Saturday morning I got up early (like 4am) and picked my friend up and we went to the race. It was UNBELIEVABLE. It was SO crowded. Our team alone had 7606 people on it. That's the BIGGEST team ever in 5k history. AWESOME!

Here is the crowd IN FRONT of us:
Do you see people ALL the way up there? There's like a good mile or 2 of people in front of us. There were more than 65k people downtown that day, just for the race!!

Here's the finish line:





After the race, we went and got our hair done>>>







Ahhh much better! lol. Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: