Monday, June 6, 2011

Good Eats

I've been surprised lately by my choice of foods...One thing I found last week was that I LOVE Brocolli Slaw. LOVE it. It's 0 points plus (pp) with WW. I take a TBL or 2 (whatever the serving size is) of Low Fat Poppyseed dressing and take the bag and dump it in a bowl and stir the slaw up. This morning I put some corn and black beans in with it, too. YUM. That added another 2 pp to it. The dressing I think is 2 pp or 3...can't remember of f the top of my head. lol.

I'm doing the Points Plus system. (the new one) Not the old one. So when I refer to "points" or "pts", I mean Points Plus. I'm so used to writing "pts" that I can't get used to "pp". lol.

I also am in LOVE with fresh spinach, RF or FF feta, onion and FF Kraft Italian dressing. That's what's going to be for lunch today, maybe with a boiled egg. That's low in pts, too, so I can have something else with it. I think it's about 4 pts. I try to keep lunches at about 7 or 8 pts. My bigger meal is generally dinner.

What are you eating today? What have you found that's "new" or something that you like now that wasn't something you'd normally eat? I'll add some pics later so you can see what I'm talking about. You will want to try it!! :)

No comments: