Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I did it.

I broke up with my trainer tonight. I have to say that I feel kind of relieved, but kinda not. lol. We had such a GREAT deal on the price...that's really hard to let go. However, I just can't do night times anymore. It's too much after being  up all day with the kids and it will be worse in the summer when my 2 older ones are home ALL day, EVERY day again. Know what I mean? I'm not going to fight with them at 6pm to get them to start getting ready to leave so I can be there by 7pm.....

One of the girls in the group got a little bit snippy with me and I have to be honest, I'm a bit peeved about it. I don't want to quit working out with my trainer. BUT I am putting my needs before theirs...so I guess I get a point for that, huh? lol.

My plan is to get a treadmill this weekend so I have one at home, especially for the nights that I am restless. I'm also going to take this time to start being accountable for what I am putting in my mouth on a daily basis. It's hard to keep track of it sometimes, isn't it? I mean, 1 MnM turns into 15 before you know it. lol.

So...I'm going to go weigh in at WW tomorrow and then I'm going to get my hair did. I'm a bit nervous about getting on their scale, but I have to do it at some point. Here goes nothing, right?

We have the Race for the Cure in June and I'd LOOOOVE to be able to run the 5k then....I may start the Couch2K program and hopefully be able to achieve that goal of running in the Race. Maybe not.... We'll see. I also bought myself a special pink insulated cup for $13 (YIKES, I KNOW) at Target tonight. It's a 20 oz cup so if I refill it 8 times a day, that's a gallon of water/liquid daily. I need to work on that. ;) Ok, Ok, I really just like the pink cup, too. It doesn't sweat either, supposedly. AND it's dishwasher safe!!! All good things. I hope it's worth the $13. haha!

Wish me luck with my Weigh In tomorrow....

No comments: