Monday, April 11, 2011

Move over Monday

Troy was SO affectionate that day. I love this pic.


Today is one of those days where it'd be really nice just to stay. in. bed. We had thunder and lightening a lot of the night last night and it's not bright and sunny out now. Blech.

However, I am going to make the most of this Monday and take it for a new start to a new week and a new plan.

                           Philippians 4:13 (New King James Version)

13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 

That's my motto for the week. I am getting back on my weight loss bandwagon and not looking back. I wanted to do a weight loss blog on a weight loss page, but I wasn't picked. Ouch. Rejection. Who likes that? Oh well, when one door closes, another one opens, right? Or at least maybe a window! :) I'm not going to dwell on it or waste too much sleep over it. It was something I kinda did on a whim anyway and didn't put too much into it when I "applied".

I finally got ALL of the laundry folded last night and now need to go put it away. That's the WORST part of doing laundry. lol. I also have to paint my daughter's dresser that I sanded and stripped. 

AHHH! The sun came out! Yes! Off to plan meals for the week (so I don't sabotage myself) and then to paint the dresser and put the clothes away.

No comments: