Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Funday

                           
I was laughing so hard in this pic! Can't you tell?

Gosh, I feel like it's been so long since I've been here. Actually, I think it's because I haven't posted any "major" projects lately. Saturday I spent a good 3.5 hrs catching up on laundry. You should see my living/family room. I have 5 buckets of folded laundry sitting there. I was so exhausted Saturday night I didn't take them upstairs.

Then today we did some FAMILY pics. Can you believe it? It's been 4 years since we've done them. So my poor little girl hasn't even ever had a "professional" pic done! To think I used to take my oldest in almost every month! lol. Boy does that change. I can't wait to share them. Alright....I guess I can share 2. My friend Tiffany is the photographer. She's trying to build her portfolio so she's taking pics of some of us in our Mom's Group. (check out her blog--she's just getting started)

Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to get ALL 6 of us to look at the same time and then for all of us to smile? lol. I'm sure there are more, but she's only shown me these 2 pics so far.... I'm anxiously waiting. I'm not very patient!! lol.

Agenda for tomorrow: Take DD to the Dr. I think she has impetigo on her face. LOVELY. Thank you Strep for continuing to stay in our house...I was googling how to get rid of it and came across the fact that it's a Step strain. BLAH. Not good. Hopefully the Ped will give us some antibiotics! (Tiffany did such a good job, she got rid of the impetigo on this pic) yay!

I also have all of the laundry to put away and I have to go drop off payments for bills. Yuck. It's so hard sometimes to watch all of that money go out the window....I would REALLY like to use it on a few vacations. Just sayin....like Disney World for the kids, Alaska for the hubby and my dad, and then Hawaii for me and my bestie! lol.

I hope that you are going to have a much better Manic Monday than I will!! If anyone has any fantastic cures for impetigo, let me know. :)

No comments: