Monday, May 2, 2011

Just a quickie...

We did a ton of running around today. Went to the produce market (LOVE that place), went to the Dr for Victoria. Turns out it was a contact dermatitis reaction she had. Apparently my daughter's beautiful face does not like Dora's lovely chapstick. That kind of stinks, so needless to say, I had to throw it all away when she FINALLY let go of her purse, etc. :( Poor baby girl, she's devastated.

We went to lunch (the younger 2 kids and Hubby and I) at a Cajun place. I was NOT impressed and I like spicy food.

Tomorrow Connor has his 5 yo check up since we missed the last one.... so 2 days in a row of seeing their Ped. I'm sure he will be thrilled. lol. Actually, he's a great guy. We are really lucky to have found a great Ped out here. Tomorrow is also our 8 yr wedding anniversary!!! I can't believe it! It's so weird. Some days have flown by and others, NOT SO MUCH. lol.

It's been a crazy day. We also stopped by the Meat market and Hubby picked up some steaks for us. We NEVER eat steak. It's SO expensive and when we do have it, the kids CHOW down. lol.

I have to go, but I promise, more projects coming soon!!

No comments: