Thursday, May 26, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Ideas

I did this about 2 weeks ago and just haven't gotten around to posting them...Here are a few things I did.




 I also wrote a little note from the kids that said,

"Here are some nuts for the days I drove you nutty.
Here are some Hershey's kisses, for the days I was oh so sweet."

and I put that inside. I gave my 1st grader's teacher a GC to Starbucks and my Kindergartner insisted on buying his teacher's 2 dogs each a toy. So, we did that, too. The K teacher LOVED it. She sent me an email and a note home saying how she loves that the kids love her dogs as much as she does. She was thrilled.

I figured that the could always share the nuts and the kisses with someone else or if they had a get together at their own houses. Sometimes you are looking for that last little snack to put out and it's nice when you find something like that that you can use.

It wasn't a HUGE deal, but it still cost about $20 for each teacher when all was said and done.



No comments: