Thursday, July 7, 2011

I can NOT believe it is July...

Am I the only one who is like, WOA. Half the year is gone. Where did it go???? Did you guys have a good 4th of July? Ours was pretty laid back. We had my InLaws over and BBQ'd and at the last minute, Hubs had to run to Walmart to get more meat since the meat FIL gave us was,  um... older. lol. There were some interesting hues to it let's just say. LOL.

*Le sigh* I still haven't done the trim in my bedroom. I know, I know, no one is fainting from shock, are you? lol. I haven't gone back to WW since the week before my birthday...I  have had some papers stuck above my fireplace on the wall to see if I like the look for about 3 weeks now...I need to buy the wood to finish that project off.... Do you see where I am going with this? The month of June has been whacky and just a month of procrastination, too. But just think, in another month we will all be rushing around getting ready for school to begin again. We will be back to school shopping, finishing up those Summer projects, etc, wondering why we didn't do what we wanted to do and where the time went.

Is it bad that I am already hoping for Fall to get here? It is MY FAVORITE weather and time of the year....I bought a Mary Engelbreit Halloween flag for my stand out front today. Hey, Michaels had some Fall things out and I could. not. help. myself. I lose control when it comes to Fall Decor. lol.

Well, this post ended up being a Confession Post. lol. OOPS. Do you have any confessions that you would like to make? Feel free to share.

No comments: