Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday

Um, yeah, I can't think of a great title today. lol.

This morning I took the kids to the park with some "Mommy" friends that I met a few years back on Meetup. We had a great time. It actually has only reached 86 ish today, so it was a nice "cool" morning. lol. The kids seem a bit worn out so I am praying that they stay that way and go to sleep good tonight, lol.

The Serpentine belt on my van needs to be replaced...the mechanic mentioned that last October or November when I took it in for an oil change. He did say that it could last a week or up to a year depending on things. Well, he was right! I got quite a few more months out of this belt! lol. So needless to say, on Saturday morning, I am bringing it in (with ALL four kids in tow, of course) to get it replaced. He said it would take about 45 mins so that's not too bad. Besides, it will make me feel tons safer knowing that I most likely won't break down on the highway or anywhere with all of the kids with me!!! I have really been feeling anxious about that the last few weeks. I wish Hubs was good with cars because I would have him change it. I have heard it is fairly easy...it could save us about $75 in labor, too. Eh, at least it will get done.

A few other things going on, but I will use another post to blog about that...

Hope everyone is staying cool!! I am feeling pretty blessed to have AC!

No comments: