Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Non Scale Victory

Since we have the funeral tomorrow, I decided I needed some new "dressy" capris or something. I'm not going to lie, being heavy and being a SAHM, I hardly EVER dress up. Like maybe once a year. So I headed off to Kohls and was SHOCKED. I grabbed a size smaller than what I have been wearing at home. They fit, but were even a bit loose. So I grabbed a size smaller than that.... THOSE FIT. I am in SHOCK. SHOCK, I tell ya. I haven't worn this size pants since after I had my daughter 3 years ago and before that it was before my 7.5 yo was born!!!

I guess those workouts with my trainer (even though it's been a few months) and losing a few lbs on WW has helped. ;) I am VERY pleased. In fact, it's kind of giving me some motivation. I am going to call the gym on Wed and see what the longest amount of time is allowed for with kids at the sitter there. Once my kids start school in a few weeks I will only have my 3 year old. If they allow 2 hrs, I may do that. If I could get in 6 hrs a week at the gym, that would be awesome. If I can get it in 5 times a week, even better. We shall see.

Seeing that I actually wear 1-2 sizes smaller than what I have been wearing is such a motivator. I would LOVE to be a size 10 by Xmas. 23 weeks and Xmas will be over... I know, shush, right? lol. 

No comments: