Wednesday, July 27, 2011

19 Days and Counting...

School will be here before we know it. It's unreal. I feel like we have SO much to do and that this summer has gone by fast, although at times, not fast enough.

Things I am looking forward to: 

Helping with PSR for the 6th graders
Helping out the PTO at school
Soccer and Dance (the kids, not me!)
Having 3 kids in school
2 hours a day at the gym
Having a schedule again
Cooler weather

Oh, did you catch that? 2 hrs a day at the gym? Yes, I called my gym (Club Fitness) and they allow up to 2 hrs a day for the daycare/sitter. SCORE. I figure from 9-11 is great. I can then come home, shower, eat lunch with my daughter, play for a bit, and then she can take a nap around 12:30 or 1pm. That is something she normally does NOT do. She quit naps about 18 months. YIKES. But I think I may try and get her back into them. lol.

What are you looking forward to?

No comments: