Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Made it

I made it out from under that laundry in my dining room! I didn't need a boat or paddle as I did not drink enough water yesterday. :( So that is what I am drinking now. Yummmm. not.

I am pretty stressed right now. My daughter is sick (cold/allergy stuff). Dh's job is going to start cutting out overtime in 4 weeks. This sucks right before Xmas time. Hell, it sucks in general. His overtime is what keeps me from not having to work. I looked at DayCare's near us and was floored. FLOORED I tell ya. Cheapest was $145 a week for our 3 year old. (not bad, in reality, but then you add the other kids) $49 a week PER CHILD for before/after school care. So...We would be paying $295 a week for daycare and I wouldn't even have 4 in daycare FULL TIME. $1200 a month. LOVELY. Another daycare was $2040 a month. Yikes. I'd be working to keep them in daycare. Not cool.

So I am thinking I am going to start watching kids in my home. That in itself is a scary thing as far as it's been a while since I have had to work on someone else's schedule and not just mine and my kids, ya know? But, what are you gonna do? I don't want to let our house go or our cars go. Been there, done that, not going back. :)

Anyone else in this predicament?

No comments: