Friday, February 4, 2011

Snowed In

After the last week of being "snowed in", the kids have gone back to school today. I am in the middle of cleaning up this house (again) and figuring out what we are going to do for Valentine's Day.

We made cards for Grandma's and Grandpa's and MeMaw's and MePaw's yesterday, as well as for Great Gma June. I am going to have the kids help make their teacher's gifts and presents for the grandparents next Saturday, I think. It depends. Maybe this Sunday. :) I am SOOO excited about that. The kids are going to love it (and so will the gparents).

I haven't finished my Kissing Ball or my Topiary yet, either. (Probably will do that Sunday) I'm about ready to ditch those and just start on Mardi Gras and St. Patrick's Day stuff. lol. I've also come to the conclusion that I think I need a Cricut. lol.

I'm going to get my hair done tomorrow with my BFF and we are going to look at wedding dresses for her as well. I CAN'T wait. Alright, well, it's time for me to get off of here and head into the disaster area, AKA the Kitchen!

No comments: