Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Is October over?

I am not going to lie. This mom of 4 is ready to be done with October. I am over it. O V E R it. Yes, yes, I am bitter sounding, I know. Normally I want October to last and last. I love Fall. I love Halloween. This year I just feel like I haven't gotten to enjoy any of it. I know, boohoo.

I am ready for this:
Free Printables at Inviting Printables


and this:

I just think that is gorgeous, don't you? I busted my youngest son singing "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" yesterday. :)
How cool is that? Apparently, upside down trees are all the rage.
and this beauty... WOW. I got this off of Pinterest, but when I looked at the link, it brought me to this http://www.ourhomesmagazine.com/ I am not sure if it is valid or not. I couldn't find the picture on their website. So I hope I am not doing something illegal, but like I said, I got that on Pinterest. I'd like to give credit where it's due, if I knew for sure. :) Thank you Pinterest! SO many ideas out there. I am looking forward to decorating my house in a few weeks. What are some ideas that some of you have? What is your favorite decoration to put up?

No comments: