Monday, December 12, 2011

Confession Monday

This is what I walked in on last night.
As of yesterday, things have just NOT gone my way. lol. I am having a REALLY hard time with it. I get home after seeing my closest friend and the kitchen faucet has finally just crapped out. Mind you, it has been doing funky crap for the last few weeks and I have jumped on the hubby about taking care of it. He never has any time and I feel a bit guilty because I know what hours he is working, etc.
 
Can you say DISGUSTING?
  Thing is, I had plans to have a friend come over today, one that I haven't seen in a year, but talk to almost daily. So I made him go out and buy a new faucet. This house is only 7 years old. Some idiot (whoever put the faucet in) soddered some piece so now DH has to get the electric saw out to get the rest of the faucet out. WTH? I was of course upset and torn. It was 8pm and DH needed to BE AT WORK at 2am. I knew he needed sleep, but I needed my damn kitchen sink/faucet. I mean, I do have 4 kids that have to have breakfast in the morning etc. Besides, truth be told, I was a bit pissy that he didn't take care of it weeks ago. I pretty much said so last night when he said that he was going to bed because there was nothing he could do with it now, hardware stores were closed. He needed to get more copper now, too. He gave me the "we didn't have the tools" BS excuse as to why he didn't take care of it before. I wasn't about to get into the fact that we have family members who have TOOLS. Duh. You'd better believe we have tools now. :)


Yep,had to take all of the cleaning supplies out.
Tomorrow I get my haircut (it's been 8 weeks!) and then Wed is my Cookie Exchange. HELLO???? I am in PANIC MODE. Seriously. So, since I KNOW that there have to be other wives who get mad at their hubbies for procrastinating and then leaving their house/kitchen/garage/whatever space a mess, I thought I would be real and post it.

The Island.
 
"Now serving, Pity Party, table of 1." lol. Yes, that is my bottle of wine that I got out last night and had a glass. Hey, how about some wine with my whine? :)

No comments: